August 14, 2016

New Video Finally!

Happy Sunday and I hope you are happy to read today's title. I have been super busy filling in full-time at my old job and have not had time to create any new videos until now. I have a few more weeks filling in at our local University so hopefully I can keep up with the videos.


So, I was overwhelmed with "pleases" and "thank-yous" asking me to create a video showing you how I made the gel water in this card that I posted about a month ago:



Notice the little air bubbles caused by the gel water. You can actually run your finger over the gel and it moves. It's so neat:



So for the video I decided to color the gel a different color to show you a different look. This is the card you will see me demonstrate using the same supplies but different colors:



The stamp set I used for both cards is the Seaside Shore stamp set and the designer paper is the By The Shore Designer Paper. I even painted the fish, shells and sentiment using the Clear Wink Of Stella which is beautiful in real life!




You can click on the video here or the link below the video:





Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I love the card. The colors blend together so good. Thank you for sharing. You are sure a busy lady. It so nice of you to help them out. You are such a talented Demonstrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent card and love this idea. Great job and great video. Thanks for sharing it with us. I love this card and going to make a ton of them. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your clear instructions a great card.
    I am not sure if others have had the same issue as me but there seemed to be focus problems with the video.
    Much appreciate your generosity sharing your talents & ides

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly