If you've been following me for years, you know that Halloween is my favorite holiday to decorate and create for. I know that many of you don't celebrate Halloween but for me, I consider Halloween a dress-up day for kids. So today's card is all dressed-up for Halloween:
I used 2 background stamp images from the Ghoulish Grunge stamp set. First is the cobweb on the Basic Black Cardstock layer that I stamped using White Ink. The next background image is the one I used on my Lots Of Labels Framelits Die shape. It kind of looks like a crinkled-up piece of cheese cloth that I stamped using Basic Black Ink. You can see it better in this photo:
The bats and pennant are from the Sweet Home stamp set. Both of these stamp sets are found in the new Holiday Catalog. Did you spy some new ribbon also? Yes you did! This ribbon comes in a pack of two with a glittery shine to it. The colors are Silver & Sweet Sugarplum. So pretty!
- Stamps: Ghoulish Grunge, Sweet Home
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
- Inks: Basic Black, White, Perfect Plum
- Accessories: Glitter Ribbon Combo Pack, Gold Metallic Thread
- Tools: Lots Of Labels Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals