August 9, 2016

International Blog Hop!





Welcome to our International Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world that want to show you ideas and inspiration using our latest Stampin' Up! products. I took part in Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlight previously and I was chosen in the Top Ten by you, our readers. Kylie invited all the winners to play in todays blog hop, how nice & exciting! Thanks Kylie!


You may be starting the blog hop with my blog Debbie Henderson at Debbie's Designs or you may have landed here from the person previous to me in the list. I will have the full line-up listed here at the end of my post in case you get lost and so that you can continue to view all of the blogs in the hop. I don't want you to miss anyone!


You are currently visiting me from the USA. If you are from the USA, I would love to assist you with purchasing Stampin' Up! products or help you with any of the products you may already have. So for today's project I am using the Best Birds stamp set. Did you know this stamp set coordinates with the Birds & Blooms Thinlits Dies? How easy this was to cut out my stamped birds, branch, leaves and flowers:




Take a peek at my close-up photo below and you will notice that I colored the wings, leaves and flowers with the Clear Wink Of Stella. It looks fabulous in real life!



And how perfect is the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies to cut the shape for my sentiment? To finish off my card, I added Pearl Jewels in the center of each flower. I'm not a big ribbon girl but love to add embellishments to my projects:


Thanks so much for stopping by today, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss. Remember that currently you are visiting my blog -Debbie Henderson, so check the blog hop line up list below to see who is next in the list. Here is a listing of the participants to our Blog Hop:










Today's project supplies:
  • Stamps: Best Birds
  • Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Flirty Flamingo, Tip Top Taupe, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
  • Inks:  Pear Pizzazz, Flirty Flamingo, Tip Top Taupe, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals,  Birds & Blooms Thinlits Dies, Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Clear Wink Of Stella
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. I love your card Debbie. The stamped background just sets it all off. It was great to hop with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty ! Love how this card turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - love how you stamped the background. Such a cute set and a beautiful font!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, I love the birds on your card nice choice of colour, Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Debbie. The stamped background looks great. Love this set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Debbie - i think your card is awesome! It made me look again at the bird stamp .... one i had completely overlooked. Thanks for that! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card, the colors of the birds are pretty nice.
    You inspired me,
    i go and give it a try myself. It was great hoping with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!