Today I am showing you two new stamp sets and one new die set with my Halloween-themed projects. I love the color combination I used on this pair:
I know not all of you like to celebrate Halloween. To me, Halloween is a kids dress up day. I love how excited my 8 year old granddaughter gets when she is able to pick her own costume. So when I created these projects I had my granddaughter in mind. I knew she would love the little vellum ghosts that I used on both projects and I kept the projects non-scary looking:
I used two new stamp sets called Halloween Scares and Sweet Home. The treat box is made with the new Home Sweet Home Thinlit Dies. Isn't it adorable?
Some of the pieces of cardstock are cut with the dies, others are stamped first and then cut. It was fun to add layer upon layer to create the shingled roof and then add all of the other elements to complete this cute project. If you have any questions on either project, make sure you ask!
- Stamp Sets: Halloween Scares, Sweet Home
- Inks: So Saffron, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, VersaMark
- Cardstock: So Saffron, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Whisper White, Vellum
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Subtles Enamel Shapes
- Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Tear & Tape, Home Sweet Home Thinlits Dies, Sponge Daubers, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder