August 30, 2016

Home Sweet Home for Halloween!

I've been showing you Sneak Peeks from the catalog and guess what? Two more days and the catalog goes live! You'll get to place your first order from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog and I hope you choose me as your demonstrator. I'll be posting a new Host/Hostess Code that you can use to earn some rewards from me! Keep watching for it.


Today I am showing you two new stamp sets and one new die set with my Halloween-themed projects. I love the color combination I used on this pair:


I know not all of you like to celebrate Halloween. To me, Halloween is a kids dress up day. I love how excited my 8 year old granddaughter gets when she is able to pick her own costume. So when I created these projects I had my granddaughter in mind.  I knew she would love the little vellum ghosts that I used on both projects and I kept the projects non-scary looking:



I used two new stamp sets called Halloween Scares and Sweet Home. The treat box is made with the new Home Sweet Home Thinlit Dies. Isn't it adorable?


Some of the pieces of cardstock are cut with the dies, others are stamped first and then cut. It was fun to add layer upon layer to create the shingled roof and then add all of the other elements to complete this cute project. If you have any questions on either project, make sure you ask!
Project Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: Halloween Scares, Sweet Home
  • Inks: So Saffron, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, VersaMark
  • Cardstock: So Saffron, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Whisper White, Vellum
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Subtles Enamel Shapes
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Tear & Tape, Home Sweet Home Thinlits Dies, Sponge Daubers, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Great idea to use vellum for the ghosts. Palm to forehead SMACK!!! I am NOT a newbie, but I had never thought of this!!! Brilliant and you KNOW I am definitely going to do it!!! Love the ghost images in this set. I have other ghosts but....who can resist a friendly ghost????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Halloween and these vellum ghosts. This is too cute. How do these treat boxes open?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and the Halloween house is adorable! Could you post the dimensions of the finished house? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, here is the link to the page in our catalog that has all of the dies and dimensions:

      https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=140279

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly