August 8, 2016

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek...My First!

I have in my hand....the NEW Holiday Catalog which means as a demonstrator....I HAVE NEW STUFF to play with! I've been playing ALL weekend. What do you think of this beauty?




So let's see what is new and that you can't purchase yet? Oh wait, if you join my team you can purchase this stuff right now.....today! Click here to join now and you can order anything from the Holiday Catalog: JOIN NOW


  • Christmas Pines stamp set
  • Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies
  • Presents & Pine Cones Designer Paper



And I even added some Clear Wink Of Stella on my pine cones. Being from Maine with all of our forests, this stamp set was the first one on my list! Isn't that little red bow a cutie?




Card Supplies:

  • Stamps: Christmas Pines
  • Inks: Emerald Envy
  • Cardstock: Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Real Red, Vellum, Whisper White
  • Tools: Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Clear Wink Of Stella, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: In Color Doilies
I am once again designing for the August Mini at Create with Connie & Mary. Did you know we have a Pinterest Board: CCMC Pinterest Board



AUGUST 2016 MINI SESSION with projects using stamp sets from the ANNUAL CATALOG!  Aren't you excited!  So many GREAT new items!!!   PLUS...we have a HOLIDAY SPECIAL with a SNEAK PEEK card set featuring Star of Light in the new HOLIDAY CATALOG! Isn't that exciting?   
  • Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
  • All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
  • Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month 
Stamp sets used:  
Foxy Friends, Fresh Fruits, Blooms & Wishes, 
Always an Adventure, Jar of Love

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Cool stuff! I can't wait to see the catalog. I have been enjoying the sneak peeks I see. I really like that all of you are showing off something different.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly