August 10, 2016

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek 3!

Are you liking the samples I've been posting this week using new products from the Holiday Catalog? Each year I think the catalog is the best ever and Stampin' Up! tops it again this year! So today I am showing you the new Merry Mice stamp set. If you love to watercolor, this set is perfect for you. Look how cute he is all dressed up and singing the tunes:



I started out with a card base of Island Indigo Cardstock measuring 11" x 4-1/4". I scored in the center at 5-1/2" and folded. I then added a layer of the Moroccan Designer Paper which measures 5" x 3-3/4". For the stamped image layer I used Whisper White Cardstock 4" x 3" and stamped using Basic Black Ink. Next I played with an assortment of ink pad colors using my Blender Pen for the image and my Aqua Painter for the background:


The ink colors I used are: Real Red, Island Indigo, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate & Blushing Bride. I glued this layer over my card base using Stampin' Dimensionals and then added Rhinestone Jewels in the background.
For the sentiment I first stamped on Whisper White Cardstock using Real Red Ink and used the Large Numbers Framelits Dies to cut out a partial banner. 
Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Merry Mice
  • Inks: Real Red, Island Indigo, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate & Blushing Bride
  • Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
  • Tools: Aqua Painter, Blender Pens, Stampin' Dimensionals, Large Number Framelits Dies


Reminder that our August Mini Session is posting today at Create with Connie & Mary, don't miss out on this exciting session:



 
AUGUST 2016 MINI SESSION with projects using stamp sets from the ANNUAL CATALOG!  Aren't you excited!  So many GREAT new items!!!   PLUS...we have a HOLIDAY SPECIAL with a SNEAK PEEK card set featuring Star of Light in the new HOLIDAY CATALOG! Isn't that exciting?   
  • Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
  • All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
  • Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month 
Stamp sets used:  
Foxy Friends, Fresh Fruits, Blooms & Wishes, 
Always an Adventure, Jar of Love
 

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I adore that greeting. It's perfect for everyone! Be festive! Enjoy the season. No merriness, no Christmas to get people's undies in a wad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and inspiring Debbie. This was my favourite in the cattie too and I can't wait until my pre-order arrives tomorrow night so I can ink it up! Love how you coloured your image. Beautiful!.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!