August 9, 2016

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek 2!

Sneak Peek #2 is on tap for today featuring some new upcoming products from the Holiday Catalog. I am so in love with the new Detailed Santa Thinlits Dies. This die is so detailed and intricate but cuts like a charm. Just look at all of the swirls in the Santa's beard:





The Precision Base Plate works perfectly with this die. So I actually have 3 layers on my card. Did you notice the little tiny stars in the background? I cut those through the Island Indigo card base and snuck a piece of Whisper White Cardstock on the inside of my card. The white peeks through the holes. And here's a close-up to show you how clean all the cuts are.



We even have a coordinating stamp set called Greetings From Santa that I stamped the sentiment with. So beautiful!

Card Supplies:

  • Stamps: Greetings From Santa
  • Inks: Island Indigo
  • Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Precision Base Plate, Detailed Santa Thinlits Dies
****************************************



 
 
OUR AUGUST 2016 MINI SESSION will be live tomorrow at Create with Connie & Mary, with projects using stamp sets from the ANNUAL CATALOG!  Aren't you excited!  So many GREAT new items!!!   PLUS...we have a HOLIDAY SPECIAL with a SNEAK PEEK card set featuring Star of Light in the new HOLIDAY CATALOG! Isn't that exciting?   
  • Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
  • All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
  • Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month 
Stamp sets used:  
Foxy Friends, Fresh Fruits, Blooms & Wishes, 
Always an Adventure, Jar of Love

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Very cool! I know these all-over cutting plates are popular for holidays. I'm glad to see SU getting into the trend because you know their dies will be quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debbie, I like this card. Can't wait to see the Holiday Catalog and place an order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Debbie. I love the font of the sentiment and the die. Can't wait to see the entire stamp set for this die. Thanks for the sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue/white combination. It really makes a clean and simple card look so elegant. Just wondering, did you flip the die-cut over? The edges look so clean in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlene, yes I did flip the cardstock over only because I wanted Santa on the other side. The clean edges come from using the new Big Shot Platform that works wonders with delicate dies.

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly