So where is the cookie on this card? Turn the reindeer upside-down and you'll see the shape of the gingerbread! I stamped 3 of them using Early Espresso Ink and I stamped one more using Real Red Ink. I cut the nose only from the red one and glued it over the espresso one:
The inspiration for this card came from the Holiday Catalog. I changed up the cardstock and designer paper layers (cause I can do that!), and added the Vellum Cardstock layer before adding the trio or punch art reindeer. Here are the measurements for you because I just know you're going to want this bundle:
- Card Base: Crumb Cake Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center and fold.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Candy Cane Lane Designer paper 5" x 3-3/4". Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Vellum Cardstock 2" x 4-1/4". Glue to card front about 1-1/2" from the top. TIP: I added glue to the vellum where I knew the reindeer would cover so it wouldn't show through!
- Reindeer: Stamp (4) reindeer, (3) using Early Espresso Ink and (1) using Real Red Ink. Hand-cut the nose from the Real Red reindeer and glue to one of the Early Espresso reindeer. Use the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch to cut all 3 reindeers. Glue them over the vellum, using Stampin' Dimensionals for the one in the center.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Early Espresso Ink below the vellum layer.
Stampin' Up! supplies:
- Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Vellum, Crumb Cake
- Designer Paper: Candy Cane Lane
- Inks: Early Espresso, Real Red
- Tools: Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips