August 19, 2016

#GDP049 Color Challenge!



Welcome Stampers and look at the pretty colors I am playing with today. Aren't the flowers in each vase awesome? Where did I get my color inspiration? From the Global Design Project of course! Take a peek here at the #GDP049 Challenge:




And here is a photo of the whole card I created using these fabulous colors:




Everything you see that is stamped on my card is from the Jar Of Love stamp set and we have the coordinating Everyday Jar Framelits Dies. All of the flowers are popped up using Stampin' Dimensionals and the smallest of the jars is also popped up. For the label that houses the sentiment I first stamped on scrap paper and without re-inking, stamped again on my Whisper White Cardstock layer. This creates a lighter shade of the ink color so that my sentiment stands out:


 
And I have some good news for all you mason jar fans. Our upcoming Holiday Catalog has two new stamp sets that will coordinate with these framelits. More bang for your buck! I love that! Make sure you visit the Global  Design Project to view all of the design team projects and everything in the gallery so far. You won't be disappointed, I promise!


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. What a fun, cute card. That color combo is sooooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, your cards are always a delight. The colour combo so suits your floral arrangements! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the use of the jars and flowers here!
    Colors are wonderful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the different colored jars filled with different colored wild flowers. Coolio!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly