August 5, 2016

First Friday PDF of the Month!

Hi Everyone. So glad you stopped by today as I am posting my FREE card kit for the month of August. Before I show you my kit, I wanted to announce the August Mini at Create with Connie & Mary. I am in line to show you projects I made with the Fox Builder Punch, A Little Foxy Designer Paper and Foxy Friends stamp set. I have some fabulous projects to show you. I can't divulge any information but here's a Sneak Peek Photo of all the projects you will find in your subscription:




AUGUST MINI SESSION
COMING SOON! 

We are using stamp sets from the 2016-17 catalog on our projects! PLUS...get a HOLIDAY SURPRISE card set tutorial using Star of Light from the Holiday Catalog to get you started on your Christmas cards ideas!

* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!

* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)

*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
****************************************************

Now on to my FREE card kit for the month of August. If you place an online order through my Online Store you will receive all of the pieces to assemble this card that I used the Fresh Fruit stamp set and Fruit Stand Designer Paper:




And if you are a VIP customer of mine, I will be sending you all the measurements and directions on how to create this card. I love how I was able to stamp the peach image to coordinate with the designer paper:




Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Fresh Fruit
  • Inks: Peekaboo Peach, Pear Pizzazz, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
  • Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
  • Tools: Layering Circle Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • DSP: Fruit Stand

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly