August 19, 2016

Controls Freaks August Hop!

Good Evening Stampers and welcome to our August Control Freaks Blog Hop. This month we are all featuring products from the upcoming Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. Make sure you read all the way down to the bottom of my post so I can direct you to the next stop on the hop!



You may have arrived here from my teammate Cindy Elam's blog. Her projects were awesome as always weren't they? I am going to show you three projects today. The first one is to showcase our beautiful Petals & Paisleys Designer Paper. I created this 3D wreath by cutting strips of designer paper and cutting a "V" at each end. Local peeps, a class is coming soon!




I also added some leaves from the Leaflets Framelits Dies mixed in with some images stamped and cut using the Paisley Framelits Dies. I also added Some Rhinestone Jewels for a little bit of bling.


Now let's move on to projects 2 & 3. I made this into a coordinating set perfect for Halloween. The Jar Of Haunts stamp set has the cutest bat image to decorate any Halloween project. Notice the new Halloween designer paper called Halloween Night? It's so pretty and some of the pages are light enough to stamp on:



For the bag I used one of the Petite Café Gift Bags. All I did was roll down the top to secure it closed and then decorated the front using a piece of designer paper, two banners and my stamped layer. The sentiment is from the Sweet Home stamp set. Once all of the layers were glued, I clipped them to the top using a Gold Binder Clip:



For the coordinating card I used the same designer paper and stamped the bat images on both layers. The center layer was cut using the Lots Of Labels Framelits Dies and I added numbers cut with the Large Numbers Framelits Dies:





Thanks so much for visiting me today and I hope you'll continue on to view all of my teammates projects. Next in line after me is Mary Brown and I know you'll fall in love with all of her projects,  I always do!


 

5 comments:

  1. What a cool wreath! Love the embossed leaves. Cute Halloween projects too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your projects!!! Designer Series Paper is the BOMB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really got ambitious with that wreath! I'm loving the H'ween items. Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love the wreath (may have to CASE that for my fall decor!), and now I need to order the Halloween stuff, which I hadn't planned on getting. Thanks a lot, Debbie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly