August 26, 2016

Kylie's International Blog Hop for August!



Welcome everyone! I have the pleasure of playing in Kylie's International Blog Highlight again this month. I love receiving Kylie's email each month inviting me to play! She is such an awesome team player!


Our Theme this month is Random Act of Kindness or Encouragement. I think everyone needs a little bit of encouragement in one way or another at some point in their life. For my card today, I used two techniques. The first is outlining my white-embossed images with a Stampin' Write Marker and the 2nd is coloring my flowers with Clear Wink Of Stella. You should see this card in person. It shimmers and shines and is truly beautiful:



Although I opted to go "Clean & Simple" with my project, I still have 3 layers on my card. Calypso Coral, Whisper White and Blushing Bride. Once all of my embossing, outlining and coloring was completed, I glued my last cardstock layer in place using Stampin' Dimensionals for height:



My last step was to add White Perfect Accents to my background. The three accents add just the right amount of bling. Notice how I high-lighted my sentiment with the Stampin' Write Marker? Doing this really makes the letters pop, don't you think?



Now that you have viewed my card, I'm hoping you will visit Kylie's blog and vote on my card. The more votes I receive, the better chance I will get to being invited as one of the top TEN spots on Kylie's international blog hop that she will organize a little later on.

Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: You've Got This
  • Inks: VersaMark, Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker
  • Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Blushing Bride
  • Accessories: White Perfect Accents
  • Tools: Heat Tool, White Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Clear Wink Of Stella
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

14 comments:

  1. WOW WOW Just love your card so much just perfect - Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, your card is sooo feminine and has that soft to touch look. The way you have shadowed around one side of your white heat embossed image and sentiment is flawless. May I CASE your creation? It is just brilliant...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can case Christine! Thanks for liking it so much!

      Delete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! When I first looked at your card, I thought it was done on vellum. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love wink of Stella. I love the effect you have created. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Debbie. I love the effect the outline has given.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this card...from it's sparkle to the added depth from the penmanship around your sentiment! Stunningly pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too thought this one was on vellum until someone else mentioned it was not......just beautiful. your technique is superb thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely card. I too thought the flowers were on vellum at first , the thought they were on blush bride card , stamped, embossed & cut out & raised on dimensional. Finally worked out what you did. It looks gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a creative use of SU markers. Thank you for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!