August 17, 2016

Another Cute Critter!

I showed you a card using the Merry Mice stamp set last week HERE and so many of you fell in love with these cute little mice. So here's another today. This mouse is sporting an ornament on a Charlie Brown Christmas tree:



I can't tell if this mouse is happy about the tree bending over with the weight of the ornament. What do you think? Isn't his facial expression just priceless?


I colored using a Blender Pen and my ink pads and also added some Gold Wink Of Stella to the star and ornament.  Although the sentiment is one stamp, I stamped it on Basic Black Cardstock using White Ink and sprinkled with White Embossing Powder. I used my Heat Tool to melt the powder and then hand-cut the sentiment into two words. I like how the words look popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Merry Mice
  • Designer Paper: Presents & Pinecones
  • Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Basic Black
  • Inks: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron
  • Tools: Gold Wink Of Stella, Stampin' Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. So much cute! I love that he is wearing a sweater. Looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly