August 18, 2016

A Gingerbread Teddy Bear?

Good Morning Stampers! You must be getting anxious in receiving the Holiday Catalog in the mail. If you are a customer of mine, I believe the catalogs are leaving Stampin' Up! sometime this week to your home! I promise you will love it! Don't forget to check for my monthly Host/Hostess Code when getting ready to place your order. You'll be part of a group that receives free products from me if you do! Some of you are new customers of mine and missed the deadline I had to order the catalogs. If you don't receive one and need one, please let me know and I'll get one to you.


So I have totally fallen in love with the Cookie Cutter Punch & coordinating stamp sets. Today I opted not to use the punch for my Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set critter, but did use the punch on the cute little red bow on this card:



I stamped the "gingerbread" teddy directly on my Whisper White Cardstock layer and cut him and the designer paper layer with the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies. The way I used the dies was to first cut the white with the 2-5/8" wide oval and I cut another layer the same size using the Candy Cane Lane Designer Paper, but added a 2nd oval on the inside that measures 2-1/8" to create a designer paper ring. I layered the ring over the white oval:


The designer paper I used for the background layer is from the same packet but with a different design. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to glue the banner in place which measures 5/8" x 3-1/2".

Project Supplies:
  • Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas
  • Inks: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Basic Black
  • Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
  • Designer Paper: Candy Cane Lane
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I can't wait to see the holiday catalog so I can see what this set has to offer. It's exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!