So I have totally fallen in love with the Cookie Cutter Punch & coordinating stamp sets. Today I opted not to use the punch for my Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set critter, but did use the punch on the cute little red bow on this card:
I stamped the "gingerbread" teddy directly on my Whisper White Cardstock layer and cut him and the designer paper layer with the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies. The way I used the dies was to first cut the white with the 2-5/8" wide oval and I cut another layer the same size using the Candy Cane Lane Designer Paper, but added a 2nd oval on the inside that measures 2-1/8" to create a designer paper ring. I layered the ring over the white oval:
The designer paper I used for the background layer is from the same packet but with a different design. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to glue the banner in place which measures 5/8" x 3-1/2".
- Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas
- Inks: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Basic Black
- Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
- Designer Paper: Candy Cane Lane
- Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch