August 1, 2016

3D Butterfly Frame Class!

I held my monthly Advanced Class last week and we created the 3D Butterfly Frame that I had previously posted HERE. Although the class was small, we had a great time.



Here are the projects that each attendee made. It was great to see all the different patterned papers and color combo's:


Deb's 3D Butterfly Frame


Cyndee's 3D Butterfly Frame


Eva's 3D Butterfly Frame


Vicki's 3D Butterfly Frame


Deloris's 3D Butterfly Frame


And this one is the one I created that night to use to demonstrate the steps. Both of my frames used patterned papers from the Blooms & Bliss Designer Paper pack.


I don't have instructions to give you but if you watch the video in my original post HERE, (even though it's in french) and use this pattern I made for the class as a guideline, you should be able to figure it out!

These are the measurements for all of the layers we used on  the inside of the frame:

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty colors. You just can't go wrong with these butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!