July 20, 2016

Thoughtful Branches...I Love?

Only 14 more days and YOU can order the new Thoughtful Branches stamp set & Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies. I have been posting cards with this bundle all week. If you missed any of my prior posts, click the "HOME" button at the top and scroll to see them all!


So today I am creating a clean & simple card using mostly the stamped images and two ink colors, When stamping the Old Olive Ink, I actually stamped twice before re-inking to create some lighter shades for my trees and grasses:



I love the simplicity of this card, don't you?


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. It was these pine trees that caught my eyes most on this set I was convinced I didn't need until I started seeing all your blog posts. This is a lovely forest scene.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!