July 7, 2016

Stampers For Others Facebook Hop!

It's a Red, White & Blue Color Challenge this month for our Stampers For Others Facebook Hop! This is the card I came up with using the Badges & Banners stamp set: 



Aren't both of those banners the cutest? No I did not cut them out by hand because we have two new punches....the Best Badge Punch and the Duet Banner Punch are both so awesome!



Did you notice my dry embossed background? I used the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder and added a few red stars from the Brights Enamel Shapes. Love those little sticky stars!



If you would like to see some more Red, White & Blue projects, please visit my Facebook page, "like" me while you are there and click on each link to take the tour!


Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
  • Stamps: Badges & Banners
  • Inks: Dapper Denim, Real Red, VersaMark
  • Cardstock: Real Red, Dapper Denim, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Brights Enamel Shapes
  • Tools: Best Badge Punch, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, 1-1/2" Circle Punch, Duet Banner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder 

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly