I dug out my Baker's Box Thinlits Dies for today's project:
The dies really make my box quick to whip up. I added Burlap Ribbon around the whole box and added a Gold Binder Clip to keep it closed at the top.
The Bow Builder Punch and Basic Black Cardstock makes for a classy finish to top off the sentiment doesn't it?
- Cut 2 pieces of Moroccan Designer Paper using the Baker's Box Thinlits Dies and assemble to two pieces to form the box.
- Cut a piece of the Burlap Ribbon long enough to go around the box with a little extra on each end to overlap.
- Add a Gold Binder Clip to hold the ribbon and box closed.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Homemade For You stamp set using Basic Black Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Cut out using the 1-1/2" Circle Punch.
- Punch a Basic Black Cardstock circle using the 2" Circle Punch. Layer the sentiment over the circle using Stampin' Dimensionals and glue to the front of the box, over the ribbon using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Create a box using Basic Black Cardstock and the Bow Builder Punch. Add Stampin' Dimensionals to the outside bow part and press in place above the sentiment layer.
- Stamps: Homemade For You
- Inks: Basic Black
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla
- DSP: Moroccan
- Tools: Baker's Box Thinlits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Bow Builder Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch
- Accessories: Gold Binder Clips, Burlap Ribbon