I am participating in the Pals Paper Arts PPA307, TGIF Challenges #tgifc62 and Create with Connie & Mary CCMC413 challenges. Two are a color challenge and the other is a sketch challenge. When combined, all of the challenges make for a pretty card!
- Card Base: Pool Party 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 3-7/8" x 5-3/8". Glue to card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Layer #3: Night Of Navy Cardstock 3-3/4" x 5". Glue to card front.
- Hearts: Cut 2 hearts using Real Red Cardstock and the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies. Glue to card front, one slightly higher than the other.
- Sentiment: Cut 1 sentiment using Pool Party Cardstock and the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies. Glue centered over the hearts.