July 3, 2016

Pop-Up Easel Card Fold & New Video!

The card you are going to see today is a card fold I had on my "to-do" list for quite some time and I thought the Fox Builder Punch would be showcased so well on this card. Just look at the cute-sy punch art skunk:



This is called a "Pop-up Easel Card Fold". I show you how to partially cut a half-circle using the dies and also how to cut & assemble the skunk:



And look, this card does fold flat for mailing!



Join me now as I show you how to create this card on my new YouTube Video. You can click on the video below or scroll down for the link:



 


-->DOWNLOAD VIDEO<--


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Thanks for the video

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. Now I know how to do the Pop-Up Easel Card Fold. I have seen them but never watched any videos of someone making them. I hope that it is left on your Blog. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute card! So the skunk is made with the fox punch? That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!