July 22, 2016

Paper Pumpkin July Sneak Peek Bonus!



Paper Pumpkin for July is here! I know a lot of you prefer to receive card kits rather than the 3D items we sometime receive. I lve the 3D items just as well. It's great to have something on hand for a last-minute treat when you need one. But you know me, I can turn a 3D item into a card in no time and that's what I 'm showing you today!

 

It's easy to cut up the boxes on the score lines to create triangles to use for Christmas trees!




And I even have a printed direction sheet for you!




 


-->DOWNLOAD<--


Watch the video: HERE

Subscribers, I'll have more projects for you soon from the Paper Pumpkin Gurus team I belong to and I'll be posting more on my blog next week!


Not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber yet? Don't miss out on the August kit, sign up before August 10th to receive yours.....and a FREE gift from me for joining!

DEBBIE'S PAPER PUMPKIN STORE


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly