July 21, 2016

One Wild Ride!

No I am not a biker babe and have no desire to be one but you do know that I love to create masculine cards right? So how could I NOT want to purchase the One Wild Ride stamp set?


I participated in a group swap where I had to make 23 of these babies so I set up a production line of all the layers and then assembled each card. This is what my counter looked like when I was doing the layers that required stamping, cutting and assembling of the motorcycle layers:


And my swap card, finished product:


The bottom right-hand corner has some copper embossing:


And my  motorcycle layers are raised using Stampin' Dimensionals. Neat huh?


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

Card Recipe:
  • Stamps: One Wild ride
  • Inks: Versamark, Early Espresso
  • Cardstock: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Island Indigo
  • DSP: Moroccan
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Copper Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Tags & Labels Framelits Dies




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Love it! This is *exactly* the card idea I was looking for with this set! THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! I like how you chopped up the bike for this. Very nice and very masculine. I have a friend who makes cards for male Veterans and is always looking for masculine card ideas. She's also a SU person so I'm sure this will appeal to her on many levels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect masculine card Debbie. Love how you cut up the bike

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHa! I just saw your AWESOME card and had to laugh at "posted at 3:00 AM". Funny how that happens. We could be sisters except you are definitely more creative than I am!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly