July 25, 2016

I Did It! And Christmas In August Stamp Camp Coming Soon!

First off for today, let me show you this exciting news that I must share with you:


Yup, I did it!
I earned the Phuket, Thailand incentive trip!



And I want to thank all of you that order from me and choose me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Paper Pumpkin Coach! Without you, this would have never happened. Thank you to my customers, my Downline and to all of you that read my blog & share my projects!


Now let's get back to business. I know it's only July and December seems so far away BUT it creeps up on you. Believe me it does. So my local customers and stampers, here is a class for you:




Christmas in August Stamp Camp. 




You will be creating 8 Christmas cards for $18.00. Studio will open at 4:00 pm.m and close at 9:00 p.m. Last time slot to arrive will be 7:00 p.m. in order to complete your projects by 9:00 p.m. Must RSVP by July 31st as I will have lots of prep work to do.

Please bring all adhesives, Stampin' Dimensionals (pop-dots), Paper Piercer, Bone Folder and Baggie for your projects. All layers will be cut for you. All card bases will be scored for you. Some punching and die-cutting will be required.



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

14 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! I am in awe of all you have accomplished......and your creativity is endless! Wish Maine wasn't so far away.....I would come and hang out in your craft room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, I always love hearing from you. My favorite New Yorker! Wish we lived closer to each other for sure!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kim and thanks for ordering from me!

      Delete
  3. If only my personal jet weren't in the shop (hee hee). I'd be there in a heartbeat. These are great Christmas cards and good shot in the arm (or butt) to get one started on Christmas cards. I was doing so well earlier this year but the hotter it got, the harder it was. Plus, these are nice cards, suitable for mass production and/or mailing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I'm just getting started with Christmas cards. New Holiday Catalog is almost here!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Debbie!!! All your hard work...and talent...has certainly paid off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gerry and you helped! I appreciate you!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations and I am so happy to have contributed to your earning this trip. I enjoy ordering from you and you are always so generous with your projects. Wish I lived closer, your cards are my kind of style. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love having you as a customer Vicki. Wish you were closer too!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations Debbie! How exciting - happy for you. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats. you will love it!! It is beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly