July 27, 2016

Global Design Project #GDP046!

I started to panic yesterday because I did not have a card to post for the remainder of the week. I am filling in fulltime for 8 weeks at our local University for someone that had knee surgery, so I'm a little flustered. So I quickly visited the Global Design Project to see what their challenge is this week. Love this weeks sketch challenge and love all of the design team submissions. Here's the sketch I used for today's project:



And here is my card:



I used the Thoughtful Branches stamp set that will be available as a bundle to customers on August 2nd. I opted to not use the tree this time and only add in a sentiment and a few leaves and branches:



I love that this stamp set is bundled with the Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies. It makes cutting the leaves and branches so nice & easy. Make sure you visit the Global Design Project to see some more great ideas!

Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Thoughtful Branches
  • Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry
  • Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Metallics Sequins Assortment, Gold Metallic Thread
  • Tools: Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. You are the energizer bunny girl! Are you teaching French? Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card with awesome colors. This bundle just keeps getting better and better! And now you know what we fulltime workers go through (we have to sneak in craft time).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could knock out cards this lovely when I am short on time! I adore the Thoughtful Branches bundle. Thanks for another great idea on how to use it. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly