July 28, 2016

Fresh Fruit meets Gold Wink Of Stella!

Before I show you my project for today, I just want to remind you that you only have 4 more days left to place an order and receive 20% off from me. If you've already place an order THANK YOU! (and yes,  you can place another and still get 20% off).



And don't forget about my July Host/Hostess Code so you can earn free products from me. Note that if your order is over $150...DO NOT use the code so you can earn your own rewards!




So Fresh Fruit is on for today's project. This was a card I made for a workshop that was supposed to take place a few weeks ago. Not enough people were available for the workshop so my hostess opted to do a book party instead. Did you know you could do that also? Grab a few friends and family and combine all the orders and you have an instant workshop. You then earn FREE product based on sales!



If you look closely at the inside of my pear, you will notice some shading that I added with the Gold Wink Of Stella. It is gorgeous and sparkly in real life:


 
I have quite a few layers on this card and the stamped layer is raised using Stampin' Dimensionals. I used an Aqua Painter to swish color to the background before I glued my hand-cut pear in place.


Can you tell how I did the sentiment? I first stamped it centered over my background once I decided where I wanted it and then I stamped it again on my pear before I glued it in place. I then lined the letters up when I glued my pear in place.

Card Supplies:

  • Stamps: Fresh Fruit



  • Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black,
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Aqua Painter, Gold Wink Of Stella
  • DSP: Fruit Stand

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Everyone is into fresh fruit lately (the paper, not the food, judging by my coworkers everyone is into Cheetos when it come to food. Sorry, "food"). This is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!