So I picked the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies for today's project. I LOVE this set! There is so much you can do with it. The possibilities are endless!
So I cut two of the flowers using the die, in Rose Red & Pink Pirouette Cardstocks. I also used a Gold Foil Sheet "enjoy" that was sitting on my counter that I had cut weeks ago from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies. I thought it would be perfect to add into the mix. Don't all three pieces look great on my tag?
- Card Base: Sweet Sugarplum 11" x 5-1/2". Score and fold in the center at 4-1/4".
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Festive Birthday Designer Paper 3" x 5-1/4". Cut off 1/2" on one log side and flip it over. Glue to the left-hand side about 1" from the edge using Stampin' Dimensionals. Glue the 2nd piece of Designer Paper about 1/4" from the first one using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tag: Create a tag using Whisper White Cardstock measuring 2-1/2" x 4-1/4". Cut the top using the Lots Of Labels Framelits Dies. Add a hole to the top using the 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch. Add a piece of the Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon and fold it in half. Secure a piece of Linen Thread around the ribbon.
- Flowers: Cut 2 flowers using Pink Pirouette and Rose Red Cardstocks using the. Glue them layered to the tag using the Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- Sentiments: Glue the "enjoy" sentiment that was cut with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies and the Gold Foil Sheets. Add the stamped sentiment from Thankful Thoughts inked and stamped using Rose Red Ink. Glue the tag at an angle in the center of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamps: Thankful Thoughts
- Inks: Rose Red
- Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Gold Foil Sheets
- Designer Paper: Festive Birthday
- Accessories: Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon, Linen Thread
- Tools: Lots Of Labels Framelits Dies, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies, 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals