July 29, 2016

Congrats to Andrew & Shelby!

So, today you are going to learn another little tidbit about me. I have been a Notary Public of Maine for over 25 years. I became an NP when I worked in banking and have always kept my commission current. As a Notary I can officiate weddings. I can not officiate for my siblings (immediate family) but I can officiate for my nieces or nephews. That's what I'll be doing tomorrow. My nephew Andrew and his fiance Shelby are going to be married. I am posting their card today because I know they won't see this post!



I love, love, love the Floral Phrases stamp set and coordinating Detailed Floral Thinlits Dies. Wow, how beautiful is the die-cut Night Of Navy Cardstock?



And I added just a hint of gold with the Gold Metallic Thread and the Metallic Enamel Shapes. The best way to get all of those die-cut pieces out of the way is to use the Big Shot Die Brush. Can you see the coordinating stamped image at the bottom of my Whisper White layer? So neat how this bundle works so well together!



Want even more coordinating products........there's also Floral Boutiuqe Designer Paper that coordinates with these two products! Here are photo's of all 3 products:






Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Wow you always have something new to share!! Beautiful card! And how great to do the wedding! My husband is a notary but has never done a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wedding card. Have fun tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! So elegant and perfect. How cool that you can do their wedding. I didn't know notaries could do weddings, but it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful -- can I use at my class next week (of course giving credit to you)? Is the greeting heat embossed in white or just stamped? THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course you can Diane and the sentiment is indeed embossed in white. Have fun with it in class!

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY PRETTY, I can do this one....! Loving the little gold hearts!!!!!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly