July 10, 2016

Altered Pineapple & New Video!

First I have to show you my nails I had done last week. I saw something similar on Pinterest and this is what my nail tech came up with:



I knew I was going to be filming a video to show you how to alter the Pineapple stamp image so I asked her to match the colors. So funny huh? So here's the card I am showing you today and I have a video to go with it:



See how I used an Exacto knife to cut portions of the pineapple. The cut portions really make the pineapple come to life:


And I love how the Copper Embossing Powder looks with this stamped image. You can view the video below or click on this link: DOWNLOAD VIDEO



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video. That's an awesome pineapple and so are your nails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are so cute! Isn't it amazing what we can find on pinterest? Love your card and video. That pineapple is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly