So...are you lovin' the new Stampin' Up! catalog? It's so jam-packed with wonderful products isn't it? I've been extremely busy this week and don't have a card to show you today. I do have something neat though. I belong to a group Facebook page for Stampin' Up! demonstrators and we try to come up with ideas to help each other out. Jessica Zenteno had posted a project like the one I am showing you here:
I made it my own of course. These are little wishlist's to keep track of all of your favorite "I want" products. I have a group of girls that take turns hosting a workshop each month. Each year = 12 months right? So I included 12 sheets = one for each month. They thought I was quite humorous thinking that they would be placing one order each month = one sheet for each month. I'm not funny....just smart (wink, wink)!
I also included a business card glued to the inside in case they forget where I live to get to my classes & workshops, or need to email me or call me (another wink, wink). These are quite easy to mass-produce and a great way to use up some of your designer paper stash. Here are the measurements I used:
- Designer Paper: 6" x 7-1/8". Score at 3-1/2" and 3-5/8" on the long side and fold on both score lines to create the booklet look.
- Download "my wish list": -->DOWNLOAD<-- and cut just outside of the lines on each side, close to the very top and a row of 17 boxes you can write in. You can either staple these to the right-hand side of the booklet or add 2 small holes at the top and tie a nice ribbon into a double-knot. I also included a piece of designer paper cardboard on the back of my sheets and added adhesive to glue the pages in place.
- Cardstock for front: Glue a piece of cardstock measuring 2-1/4" x 3-1/4" and glue about an inch from the top.
- Title: I typed a bunch of titles for my booklet on my computer onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut down to 1" x 2-3/4" and glued over the cardstock.
- If you are a demonstrator, you can glue a business card on the inside!