Hi Everyone and welcome to a new Blog Hop featuring Sweet Sugarplum. We designers at Create with Connie & Mary featured all of the new in-colors this month. If you missed any of our posts, you can view them HERE. We have one more color to show you next week so make sure you visit!
And here is my card for this week:
What do you think of the Gold Foil Sheet layer I used between the white and the Sweet Sugarplum? I even added gold embossing within my stamping also. Here is the recipe for the card creation:
- Card Base: Sweet Sugarplum 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Gold Foil Sheet 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 5" x 3-3/4". Stamp the swoosh image from the Painter's Palette stamp set using Sweet Sugarplum Ink by first stamping on a scrap and without re-inking, stamp on the cardstock. Repeat 4 times. Stamp the flamingo from Pop Of Paradise using Sweet Sugarplum Ink. Color the flamingo using Clear Wink Of Stella. Stamps the specks using VersaMark Ink and sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder. Heat with the Heat Tool. Glue to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the banner using Sweet Sugarplum Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and hand-cut. Glue to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add a few white sequins from the Metallics Sequins to the background.
- Stamps: Painter's Palette, Pop Of Paradise
- Inks: VersaMark, Sweet Sugarplum
- Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Gold Foil Sheets, Whisper White
- Tools: Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Metallics Sequins
Now you can follow the hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates, Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole, or Melissa at RubberFunatics: