June 2, 2016

Paper Pumpkin May 2016 Alternative Projects!

I've been at it again! What did I do? I created some fabulous "Alternative Paper Pumpkin Projects"! Come along and peek with me to see what I've created with my May kit to show you!



So these two cards above were the results of following the included directions from the kit. You could stick to these two designs and create 4 of each or....


You could have some fun and come up with projects like these:












The easel card above does fold flat for mailing:


For those of you that are my Paper Pumpkin Subscribers, you will be receiving the full directions on how to create all of these cards PLUS you will also be receiving a set of directions to create 10-12 more projects that are Exclusive to these. How lucky are you? Not a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber of mine yet? Here's the link to sign up to receive the June kit BUT you must sign up before June 10th:
DEBBIE'S PAPER PUMPKIN STORE
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are some fun cards. Those lattice work card fronts are so busy I'd find them hard to work with but you really knocked these out of the park.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!