June 3, 2016

Open House Make 'n Take!

I hosted an Open House a few days ago to hand out the new Stampin' Up! 2016-2017 Annual Catalog in person to my local customers. Inside their catalogs I included a bookmark that was stamped and labeled with the new 2016-2018 In Colors:



During my Open House event each year, I also have all of my retired products for sale and I include a Make 'n Take table where the girls can create a quick card using some of the new products. Because we were limited in what we could pre-order, I could only use a few products on the card the girls were able to create while browsing and socializing. This is the card:



I love the cute little bee that is included in the new "Pun Intended" stamp set and I stamped it three times and colored the body and wings using my ink pads and Blender Pens. One of the new ink colors this year is the Peekaboo Peach which I colored with and I also used as my embossed cardstock layer:



I was so happy to see that the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder carried over. Isn't the embossing gorgeous on the Peekaboo Peach Cardstock layer?



I also added just a snippet of the Silver Foil Doily tucked under the stamped layer! Thanks to everyone that attended my Open House!


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I live so far from you. This was a great idea and maybe we we can "case"
    this idea here in northern Ohio. Love the bee card=definitely will have to find that
    "Pun Intended" set. Since my last name is Beebe I collect stamps having "bees"
    Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute card with that bee. Sneaky of you to use a hostess set to encourage people to make a party out of it. I've been poking around various SU websites to see what pops out at me as my first must haves from the new catalog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly