June 28, 2016

Guest Designers Today!

I invited my Downline to participate in being Guest Designers this month. The theme for today is Masculine Projects. This time of year is busy during the summer months and I only had 2 of my girls participate. What is a little funny is that my name is Debbie and the two that participated are my two Deb's!


Because most of my Downline are hobby demonstrators (I'll explain at the end of my post), I do not require them to use 100% Stampin' Up! products.



The first card I am showing you is from Deb Snyder. She made this card for the minister of their church who is leaving and they were presenting him with a monetary donation, so Deb made the card and mini bag to hold the card and the money. How handsome is this? Love both projects and how they work so well as a pair. Thanks Deb for submitting this card to me to show our readers!



I have two photo's to show you for the card Deb Florence created for today. Deb is one of my newest Downline. She is very new to stamping and learning well. Last month for our Facebook Stampers For Others Hop, our theme was masculine cards with a special card fold. Deb wanted so badly to participate with us but because our group uses strictly Stampin' Up! current supplies only, she did not have enough Stampin' Up! supplies on hand so she made one anyway using what she had. What a beautiful masculine card using a Gate Fold Card Fold. Here's the inside of the card:



Thanks Deb for playing with last month's challenge and allowing me to use this card today!


So what is a Downline and how do you become my Downline? A Downline is someone that joins Stampin' Up! to get a 20% discount on everything they purchase. A Downline can be someone who wants to try hosting classes and workshop OR a Downline can be someone that ONLY purchases for themselves at a discount. You can choose me as your Upline so I can guide you and you can read more by clicking below and until June 30th you can get 2 FREE STAMP SETS FOR JOINING:

JOIN MY TEAM!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!