June 17, 2016

Global Design Project #GDP40!


I'm joining in the #GDP40 challenge at the Global Design Project this week. The photo above shows you a card created by Shawn De Oliveira and it's called "Case the Designer. I opted to stay with the colors and the layout of the card for my project:



Instead of flowers for my stamped image, I used a cluster of feathers from the Feather Together stamp set. I stamped 3 of the feathers on the Whisper White Cardstock layer and then stamped the So Saffron Ink feathers on a scrap piece of white I hand-cut both of them and glued them in place with Stampin' Dimensionals. I even colored each feather with Clear Wink Of Stella:



It shimmers so much in real life. I like the way Shawn stamped her sentiment vertically on the side so I did the same by repeating the sentiment twice. I hope you like my card this week. Make sure you visit the GDP blog to see some beautiful projects!

Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Feather Together
  • Inks: So Saffron, Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke, Smoky Slate
  • Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Linen Thread
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Clear Wink Of Stella




Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous Debbie. Can't get enough of feathers! Thanks so much for joining in with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love those feathers and the color combination you've created. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!