June 22, 2016

Cyndee's Workshop!

Cyndee was the hostess for my monthly workshops for my locals. We had a good turn-out and lots of fun like we always do. The first card is not my usual stamping style but I wanted to watercolor my bird and add him to a collage-looking background:


Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Best Birds
  • Inks: Flirty Flamingo, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
  • Cardstock: Watercolor Paper, Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo
  • Accessories: Delicate White Doilies
  • Tools: Birds & Blooms Thinlits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Aqua Painter
  • DSP: Serene Scenery



Card #2...yes I know, I'm crazy. I found this exact card in the catalog and just had to make one just like it....Merry Christmas!


Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Joyful Nativity
  • Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
  • Cardstock: Whisper White
  • DSP: This Christmas
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
  • Tools: 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals



The 3rd card was created by all of the attendees. I cased the idea for this card from a sample shown at OnStage. I fell in love with the sponging in the background, the Aqua Painter's swish of color under the tree stamp and of course this adorable little fox:


Card Supplies:

  • Stamps: Foxy Friends
  • Inks: Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray, Cajun Craze
  • Cardstock: Whisper White
  • DSP: A Little Foxy
  • Tools: Fox Builder Punch, Stamping Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals




Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. They are all great cards. I like the bird one best. That cute fox is going to be shown around the world a lot I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly