You may have just arrived here starting with me or from visiting Cindy Elam's projects. Did she give you some great ideas? Her projects are always great! Either way I will direct you to the next stop at the end of my post.
So I came up with 3 card projects using 6 new stamp sets. I kept all 3 cards clean & simple to showcase the stamp sets. Here is a group photo of all three and then I'll list each card on it's own:
For Card #1 I used the Swirly Bird, Places You'll Go and Work Of Art stamp sets:
I wanted to add a background image under my globe so I dug an old favorite called the Work Of Art stamp set by using the swoosh image and stamped it four times using Pink Pirouette Ink. For my globe, I stamped the globe 5 times with Basic Gray Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and colored the inside of each globe image using the swirly image from Swirly Bird and Sweet Sugarplum Ink. I created the 3D globe that looks really neat:
- Stamps: Swirly Bird, Places You'll Go, Work Of Art
- Inks: Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette, Sweet Sugarplum
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Sweet Sugarplum
- Accessories: Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon
- Tools: 2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
Card #2 uses the Country Livin' and Happy Happenings stamp sets. I added a little bit of shading to each guitar with a Blender Pen and Chocolate Chip Ink. What really dresses up this card is the new Regals Enamels Dots. Love that these now come in heart & star shapes also:
- Stamps: Country Livin', Happy Happenings
- Inks: Chocolate Chip
- Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, Whisper White
- Accessories: Regals Enamel Dots
- Tools: Blender Pen
And my final card uses the Baby Bear and Weather Together stamp sets. How cute is the bear combined with the umbrella? I masked the bear so that I could add the umbrella showing behind him:
It's so neat to work with the 3 step stamping of the bear. It's amazing how adding 3 ink colors just makes him evolve into a real life teddie!
- Stamps: Baby Bear, Weather Together
- Inks: Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip
- Cardstock: Soft Sky, Island Indigo, Whisper White
- Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen
I hope you enjoyed this month's project and I now direct you to hop over to Lisa Martz, I know you'll love her projects and thanks for visiting today!