June 23, 2016

CAS Mix Up June 2016!

Phew, I'm cutting it close this month for the CAS Mix Up Challenge. I haven't had a chance to join in until now. This is what's going on over there this month:



This is the card I am entering for this months challenge:



I used the following options on my card:

  • Die-cuts
  • Stamping
  • Masking


The Umbrella Weather Framelits Dies cut out my umbrella after I stamped it and I masked each section of the umbrella so I could add different colors or patterns in each one. 

Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Weather Together
  • Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Bermuda Bay, Sweet Sugarplum, Basic Black
  • Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, PL Corner Punch, Umbrella Weather Framelits Dies


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie. That umbrella filled with gifts is adorable. Love how you've added different designs to each panel of the umbrella. And raining hearts -- super cute! Thanks for sharing at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your multi-color/patterned umbrella, Debbie! Great layout too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and creative. TFS Debbie and joining us at CAS Mix Up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and creative. TFS Debbie and joining us at CAS Mix Up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!