June 14, 2016

Advanced Class For June!

These are the two cards we will be creating at my Advanced Class next week (class is now full). I've been working the girls really hard with 3D projects the past few months so I thought I would throw in a technique and a layered card and lay off the measuring, folding and cutting for a bit:




This first card incorporates sponging and clear embossing. I love the Tempting Turquoise and Rich Razzleberry color combination.


I also added some Swirly Scribbles and clear sequins to the background and finished off with a banner:






 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today! Don't forget to visit Create with Connie & Mary to subscribe to our new June Mini:



We are featuring the following stamp sets:
  • Flourishing Phrases
  • Always An Adventure
  • Birthday Fiesta
  • Best Birds
  • Shooting Star





debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!