May 22, 2016

Stepper Box Advanced Class!


Locals: Please let me know if you would like to sign up for this class!

STEPPER BOX

May Advanced Class to take place on May 31st at 6:00 pm in my home. The stepper portion of the box has 4 boxes on the inside and is so neat! There is a $5.00 instructional fee and you will need to bring the following:

*(1) 12" x 12" Designer Paper of your choice
*(5) 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock sheet of the same color to coordinate with the designer paper (I used two blues)
*(1) 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock sheet color #2 to coordinate with the designer paper (I used two blues)
*All adhesives: Tape runner, liquid glue, Sticky Strip or Tear & Tape
*Paper Cutter
*Score Tool/Board
*Stampin' Dimensionals
*Ribbon (optional, it's up to you)
*Scissors, Bone Folder, Paper to take notes

Seating is limited to 8 so sign up to save your seat. If more than 8 sign up, I will host a 2nd class. Please make sure when you sign up that you will be attending. I don't want anyone to miss out because class is full and I end up with no-shows! Thanks!

Note: This is too hard to explain on paper for you so you will be taking notes as we go so you can understand it in your own words. It's a FUN project!

I will supply ink pads, punches and the stamp set needed.




This is a box with a lid and.....a surprise on the inside!


Remove the lid to open up the box and you'll find 4 compartments!


Lot's of room for small treats or small gifts!


Opened flat to show you what the inside looks like!


Thanks so much to Kirsteen Gill for the idea and pattern! I used Night Of Navy and Dapper Denim for Cardstocks and Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer paper. See you soon girls!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Would you consider selling the Written Directions?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!