May 31, 2016

Stampers For Others Swap Card!


Thirteen of my teammates from our Stampers For Others team swapped cards this month and this was the card I came up with using the new stamp set PUN INTENDED. I have used this stamp set quite a bit already and love it to pieces!



I repeatedly stamped the camera image using Sahara Sand Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and then added another camera that I stamped with Early Espresso Ink and hand-cut. I glued it in place using Stampin' Dimensionals:


 
Notice the bubble above the camera? I actually cut out a balloon using the Balloon Bouquet Punch and snipped the very bottom into a "V". I love the way it looks paired with the camera!
 
Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Pun Intended
  • Inks: Sahara Sand, Early Espresso
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Owl Punch (heart), Balloon Bouquet Punch
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Debbie! Love the camera's in the background & the colors. & that was a great idea to punch out a balloon for the word bubble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! Love the bubble above the camera

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly