May 15, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Sneak Peeks!

If you are NOT one of my Paper Pumpkin Subscribers yet, you surely missed out on GREAT idea sheets for the April 2016 kit. Just a refresher for you in that we celebrated our 3rd year with Paper Pumpkin at Stampin' Up! and the April kit included a BONUS stamp set. So what did that mean for my subscribers? It meant that they received DOUBLE direction sheets from me this month. Just a few days ago I sent them ideas for ALL of these projects:




This first graphic shows you SNEAK PEEK projects from the BONUS stamp set. Love all the colors that are displayed, don't you? And this graphic below shows you SNEAK PEEK projects from the actual kit itself:

 
The kit for May has already been mailed out to all of us this week...it's on the way, if you missed it and want to be included in all of these additional ideas to create with your future kits, sign up now to receive the June kit. Here's what the May kit will look like:

And mine will be here in a few days! Yipee!

Sign up now so you don't miss out on my additional project sheets:
NOTE: If you changed demonstrators, I do not get a notification when you sign up so please let me know when this happens so I can add you to my list!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
  *************************************


Want some more ideas just like this card? We, at Create with Connie & Mary have a new Mini Session for May and the projects are all beautiful. 



We are featuring the following stamp sets:
  • Swirly Bird Bundle 
  • Painter's Palette 
  • Confetti Celebration 
  • Pop of Paradise 
  • Gift of Love 
PREORDER BONUS PROJECT:  Purchase BOTH May and June 2016 Mini Sessions and get this BONUS PREORDER PROJECT using Love & Affection Stamp Set and Affectionately Yours Designer Paper:



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!





debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!