May 26, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Sneak Peek Bonus Project for May!

I was so excited to receive my May 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit this week. Because of demonstrators meeting at OnStage in April, we were able to see a Sneak Peek so I knew what was coming but....to actually see it in person....WOW!


So here is my box and as it does every month, it showed up in my mailbox all by itself. I didn't have to do anything because once you are a subscriber, we take care of everything for you:



Here's what I found inside when I opened the box: Many Manly Occasions is what this month's kit is called and just in time for Father's Day and many other male occasions:



And this is the stamp set....LOTS of stamps:


The orangy layer you see in the photo below is actually corrugated and it is beautiful, all 8 of them along with 8 envelopes and instructions:



Some card bases, word stickers and enamel stars:


More word stickers and more card bases and Night Of Navy Ink Spot:


All you have to do is add some glue dots to the corner of the corrugated 
layer and more glue dots on the back of the card base as shown:


And press the layers together in place:


And the word sticker, stamp the sentiment and add enamel stars 
to the background and your card is complete:


Same with card #2, add glue dots:


Press in place and add your stickers, stars and stamping:


Here's a BONUS Sneak Peek to show you what my subscribers will be receiving this month. Exclusive Projects AND direction sheets for ALL of the projects:


The card base was used along with some new supplies you'll find on June 1st in the new catalog and if you scroll below, you'll find a direction sheet you can download and print to use for yourself:



-->DOWNLOAD<--

Want to join in on the fun each and every month? Sign up for the June kit before June 10th and you'll receive additional project ideas from me and a small thank you gift for subscribing. 
Join Here: DEBBIE'S PAPER PUMPKIN STORE
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly