May 4, 2016

Paper Pumpkin April Projects for my Subscribers!

Paper Pumpkin for April was such a cute wreath project but you know what? Anyone can turn all of the supplies that were included in the kit....into CARDS! If you peek at the photo below, you'll see Sneak Peek clips of more than 10 projects that the Paper Pumpkin Gurus created for our subscribers:

 
And here was the Sneak Peek Bonus project which includes a direction sheet you can print so you can make one of these cards yourself. You'll receive the same type of direction sheet for each of the projects you see above IF you are a subscriber of mine!

 
Download and print the sheet below by clicking on the photo or the link I have provided below the photo:
 
 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6ewXtr7gAd1UVhZcjZLNFRERE0/view?usp=sharing
 

 
 
How would you like to be able to receive ALL of these projects plus MORE? If you subscribe before May 10th, I'll send these to you each month in my special Paper Pumpkin Newsletter:
 
 
You can also view all of the projects I created with this kit in my blog post: HERE
 
Plus, we were able to receive a Sneak Peek of the May kit:
 

 


 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!