May 29, 2016

My Downline May Projects!

Good Morning Everyone! I hope your week has gone well. Summer is finally here in Maine. We finally have some sunshine!


Today I have some projects to show you featuring my Downline. What is a Downline? A Downline is a member of my team, someone who joined Stampin' Up! with me as their Upline. I asked my girls to create cards showcasing stamp sets in the upcoming 2016-2017 Annual Catalog. Because most of my girls are hobby demonstrators, I don't make it a point to force them to use all Stampin' Up! products. A few of the girls on my team have not been able to pre-order the new products yet so I only have 4 girls this month who are participating.


Debra Florence is quite new to stamping and she and I have gone back and forth a few times on previous projects she created. I try to help out as much as I can so they can learn from me. Deb chose to use the Swirly Bird Bundle on her card today. How pretty Deb!



Janet Bagnall has been with me for quite a few years now. She and I met when we were both a the Dynamic Duos Challenge team. She signed up under me when we had a promotion going. Janet is very artistic and likes to experiment with techniques and mixed media.  She created her own background using the Gift Of Love stamp set. Beautiful!



Mary Ann Gerrish was my very first Downline. She has been with me since November 2010. Wow, that's 5 years! I love how Mary Ann embossed the background with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder and then added all of the swirly layers from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies. The color combination is so striking!


Jo Ann Prentiss is my newest Downline. She just joined and is awaiting her first order. She used the Flower Shop stamp set for her card today. Jo Ann had to make a quick card for a cousin that just lost his wife to a decade long fight with cancer. She is also tending to her Mom who is dealing with a brain tumor so prayers are needed for her Mom.



I would love it if you joined my team starting June 1st. Not only do you get to pick $125 worth of products for $99 and FREE shipping, you also get to pick 2 additional stamp sets.....yay for you!



Click on my page here to read more: JOIN MY TEAM


 

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Debbie, I have had so much fun being a downline with you and enjoy our friendship immensely :) The girls here did an AMAZING job and I look forward to seeing more from them. Thank you so much for putting this together for us from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Thanks for sharing these. That card is a great way to show off the swirly bird bundle. I had doubts looking at that set and now.... well, of course I need it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly