May 23, 2016

Merry Monday #206!

I hope you all don't get tired of me saying I've had a challenging time with theme challenges for Merry Monday.  I think it's been three weeks in a row that I haven't had the appropriate stamp sets. The theme for this week is to use a nativity scene on our cards:



And you guessed it, I did not have a full nativity scene but do have the Gentle Peace stamp set that I used, colored and cut into an ornament. That works right?




This card is gorgeous in real life. I used Gold Foil Sheets and Gold Wink Of Stella to color some of the background on the ornament and I also used Clear Wink Of Stella on the holy family for some shimmer:




Please go to Merry Monday to see what my teammates are up to today. I promise you'll love it!

Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Gentle Peace
  • Inks: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Gold Foil
  • DSP: retired?
  • Tools: Delicate Ornaments Thinlits Dies, Christmas Greetings Thinlits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Clear Wink Of Stella, Gold Wink Of Stella, Blender Pen

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

14 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, unique way to use this stamp set! Love all the shimmer and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Debbie, what is the paper you stamped the Holy Family into!,love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one gnashing my teeth over the latest MM themes and you're on the design team! You rocked this one very, very well though with your elegant nativity ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful Debbie. I can imagine how gorgeous it is in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total stunner, Debbie - just love the holy family on an ornament - perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It works perfectly, Debbie! Beautiful coloring and stunning as an ornament! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always loved the image of the Holy Family. Thank you for making it stunning and really special.
    Susie Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always loved the image of the Holy Family. Thank you for making it stunning and really special.
    Susie Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, I love the gold foil it is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful ornament and the gold foil is perfect. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You totally rocked it Debbie with that ornament! LOVE THIS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card Debbie! Gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly