May 16, 2016

Merry Monday #205!

Welcome to a brand new challenge at Merry Monday! This was another tough one for me this week. I struggle with the theme challenges as I don't hoard my stamp sets and only have a limited amount to play with. Our challenge is to add a "snow globe" on our Christmas cards:



I ended up having to make my own snow globe. I used the Circles Framelits Dies, Window Sheets, framelits, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and two stamp sets for my card:



The front is actually two panels that close on top of each other like so:



I left the white background blank on the card base so that I can add a sentiment hidden behind the snow globe when I get ready to mail this card out. You can see a close-up of the stamped images and the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter that sits inside the snow globe:


 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today and please make sure to visit my teammates at Merry Monday this week!
 
Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Peaceful Wreath, White Christmas
  • Inks: Island Indigo, Orange Permanent Marker
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Gold Foil Sheets
  • Tools: Circles Framelits Dies, Window Sheets, Craft Foam Sheets, Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Blender Pen, Large Numbers Framelits Dies
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels colored with the Orange Permanent Marker


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous festive card Debbie, I love how you created the panels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Christmas card Debbie. Love your snow globe and how it opens with two panels. Blue & white is my favorite Christmas color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative and a perfect snow globe, Debbie! Love that "snow"! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Debbie, great job making your own snow globe. This is just so cute and love the blue. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love how you made your own globe, Debbie! So cool how the card folds in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you bought all the different elements together to make your card. The banner for the snow globe base is genius! Just love how it is 3d then can be folded for mailing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and i like the 3d effect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly