May 9, 2016

Merry Monday #204!

I really, really liked teammate Deanne's challenge this week at Merry Monday. As you can see by the graphic below, we are to use wood grain, kraft & white on our Christmas projects. Have you been playing along with us each week? If you have been, you should have about 18 Christmas cards for December all ready to mail out when the time comes. What a great way to get your Christmas cards done!



So this is my card for the challenge this week:


I even used corrugated cardstock for one of the stars and colored it using Clear Wink Of Stella. You can see a close-up below:


I hope you'll stop by to visit all of us at Merry Monday this week and please feel free to play along!

Supplies Used:
  • Stamps: Woodgrain, Bright & Beautiful (retired)
  • Inks: Crumb Cake
  • Cardstock: Kraft, Corrugated, Whisper White
  • Accessories: White Perfect Accents
  • Tools: Clear Wink Of Stella, Stars Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Chalk Talk Framelits Dies

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas card. Perfect for this challenge! Looks like a good one, hope to find time to make a card this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card Debbie!! I love all the layers and texture that you added - a perfect card for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your layered stars, Debbie - so perfect over the woodgrain paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these stars, Debbie! Great job on this challenge! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Debbie. Sorry I missed commenting last week. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the nature feel to this color combo. You really rocked this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, Debbie! Love the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the details and layers of your stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Debbie, I love the layered stars.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!