I decided to use 3 colors to create the ombre layer. Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride and Watermelon Wonder. Once I had them all glued to a white cardstock piece underneath, I embossed the layer:
My next step was to pounce the cardstock with VersaMark Ink and sprinkle with Heat & Stick Powder. I melted the powder with my Heat Tool and sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. I heated the cardstock one more time so that the Heat & Stick would pull in the glitter. It is so gorgeous in real life!
I am sure of my teammates have some shimmer & sparkle to show you today so make sure you head over to Merry Monday to take a peek and maybe you'll decide to participate this week!
- Stamp Set: Wondrous Wreath
- Inks: Craft White, VersaMark
- Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
- Accessories: White Perfect Accents (colored with a brown Permanent Marker), Blackberry Bliss Striped Cotton Ribbon, Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Ribbon
- Tools: Heat Tool, Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Decorative Label Punch, Stapler, Stampin' Dimensionals, retired embossing folder