May 25, 2016

Maine Stampin' Up! Demonstrators Blog Hop!

 

I have some very nice Stampin' Up! demonstrator friends from our wonderful state of Maine and tonight, we are working together to bring you a Maine Stampin' Up! Demonstrators Blog Hop! 


We are all posting projects using products from the new upcoming Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog that you'll get to order from on June 1st. Here is the card that I created for the hop:



As some of you know, I went to college as an Art Major so the Painter's Palette stamp set is right up my alley. And...we have coordinating designer paper. How neat is that? It is called Playful Palette and I love the pattern I used on my card today.


Do you spy some new colors on my card? I used the 3 new In-Colors: Dapper Denim, Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo. I just love the names Stampin' Up! always comes up with when naming their colors. Don't you?


Thanks for stopping by to visit and now I will be sending you to the next stop on the blog. There are 7 of us participating. Please click on the arrow below to visit with Pam Elliot!


 
 
You can click on the arrow above to go to the next stop or click on the individual links below:
Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Painter's Palette
  • DSP: Playful Palette
  • Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White
  • Inks: Early Espresso, Dapper Denim, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo
  • Accessories: Tea Lace Doily (retiring soon!)
  • Tools: Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Love the use of the doily behind the easel. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card as always! Love the color combo and the lace doily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the little details - embossed background, lace doily and the pinned note. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the little details - embossed background, lace doily and the pinned note. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! You have a great creative eye. Love that you thought to put the circles as the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! You have a great creative eye. Love that you thought to put the circles as the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly