Welcome to Kylie's International Blog Highlight where we are featuring "Thank You" cards this month! This is the card I made using the "Bokeh Technique":
I wanted my colors to be bright so I used Cucumber Crush Ink and Tempting Turquoise Ink by sponging the color on Whisper White Cardstock:
I then stamped the large sentiment using Memento Black Ink from the Another Thank You stamp set. Next I used the Sweetheart Punch and the heart punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack to create stencils.
I sponged Craft White Ink with both heart shapes, overlapping some of them. To finish off the card, I added a few of the heart shaped Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers.
Now you need to hop on over to Kyie's page to vote on my card! I would appreciate your vote so that I can participate in a future International Blog Hop! My first International Blog Hop will take place on May 10th so make sure you come back and visit!
- Stamps: Another Thank You
- Inks: Cucumber Crush, Tempting Turquoise, Memento Black, Craft White
- Cardstock: Cucumber Crush, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Whisper White
- Accessories: Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers
- Tools: Sweetheart Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Sponge Dauber