May 6, 2016

Kylie's Internationsl Blog Highlight for May!



Welcome to Kylie's International Blog Highlight where we are featuring "Thank You" cards this month! This is the card I made using the "Bokeh Technique":



I wanted my colors to be bright so I used Cucumber Crush Ink and Tempting Turquoise Ink by sponging the color on Whisper White Cardstock:


I then stamped the large sentiment using Memento Black Ink from the Another Thank You stamp set. Next I used the Sweetheart Punch and the heart punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack to create stencils. 


I sponged Craft White Ink with both heart shapes, overlapping some of them. To finish off the card, I added a few of the heart shaped Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers. 


Now you need to hop on over to Kyie's page to vote on my card! I would appreciate your vote so that I can participate in a future International Blog Hop! My first International Blog Hop will take place on May 10th so make sure you come back and visit!

Supplies:

  • Stamps: Another Thank You
  • Inks: Cucumber Crush, Tempting Turquoise, Memento Black, Craft White
  • Cardstock: Cucumber Crush, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers
  • Tools: Sweetheart Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Sponge Dauber



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. The stenciling looks great - gives it an almost 3-D effect. Pretty colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bokeh using hearts instead of dots! That's so brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card it has great depth to it....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!